PDA

View Full Version : 10-20-12 HPR North Trackday help

aspenbum
October 14th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone, just wondering if there are going to be any racers at this Saturdays HPR open track day that would be willing to go-pro me with my camera so i can get some video of my riding for critique? Thanks in advance![/quote][/code]

Peanut_EOD
October 14th, 2012, 06:30 PM
What bike are you gonna be on?

aspenbum
October 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Blue 06 gsxr 600

Yeeker
October 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I think Scott from Chicane Instruction is going to be there Sat. He does video and a lot more . He's helped me a ton. You should get in touch with him because you'll get a lot more out of your day if you spend some time with him.

WolFeYeZ
October 15th, 2012, 12:04 AM
If I end up making it that day, Ill help you get some video of yourself. We seem to be around the same pace so it should work out well. I also would have my gopro so you could get multiple angles. I'm assuming you already checked out the Speedshots pictures from last SS? They show your position a lot.

aspenbum
October 16th, 2012, 11:47 PM
thanks yeeker! I am going to do a couple of hours with him in the morning.

and wolfey we should turn some laps in the afternoon and film each other! I know I have improved since PPIR 8)

Yeeker
October 17th, 2012, 01:35 PM
No problem. I think you'll get a lot out of it. Scott's a great instructor for any skill level.

Chadwick929
October 17th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I think Scott from Chicane Instruction is going to be there Sat. He does video and a lot more . He's helped me a ton. You should get in touch with him because you'll get a lot more out of your day if you spend some time with him.
I second that. He helped me A TON the day before Round 6.