PDA

View Full Version : racer stuff for sale

Jon
October 12th, 2012, 11:16 PM
3 Pitbull stands, 1 converter type (under steering head or underfork) 1 rear spool/ no spool, 1 Footpeg type service, Honda EU 3000, Honda EU 2000, 24x84 air assisted work table, Miller Mig 175 Welder with wire, stand and Argon gas tank (full), Numerous pairs of racing leathers size 44-46 all in great to good shape.Complete set of Moto Corse annuals 1976-2012. Numerous posters from numerous years of AMA,MRA, WSB and 500GP/MotoGP
2007 Pace Tandem Axle 8.6x18" trailer, Custom built with carpeted walls/door, E-track throughout, 13.500 BTU AC, Set up with Strapless Stand systems to haul four race bikes plus Honda PCX150 scooter, 2 custom four foot folding tire racks, 2 10x10 canopies, 3x6" wardrope closet, folding bed/sofa,Tool box, Holiday canopy with custom onboard storage system and high capacity folding rear cargo door. New tires and recently lubed axles.
2007 Dodge (Mercedes) 2500 Sprinter. Though several have said they are POS. I've owned it since new and it's only once had a problem. It will easily haul four bikes plus scooter but's much happier hauling two and racegear and it'll give you a perfectly great place to sleep as well. 6 cylinder diesel engine 15-17 MPH.Kick ASS dvd/cd/ipod stereo system, All records kept and maticalously maintained,
Piston pin pullers, safety wire pliers, clutch holding tools, sockets sets, work benches and compressors both industrial and portable.Handy tire balance stand, No Mar tire changer both hitch mount or hard mount.
Commercial shop/office 2700+ foot located in N Boulder very successful and thriving area, home of numerous successful businesses. That's the short list give a holler if interested in anything, Thanks JGR

Fastt Racing
October 13th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I'm down for some stuff as you know. I would call you, but your # is lost in my phone. I need an under steering head stand, maybe rear stand, possibly the work bench/lift, and some tires. I also could use a nice truck and trailer, a killer generator, and sweet sponsorship deal for next season buddy :wink: Shoot me your # asap, and I will come see you soon buddy! I know you are leaving soon for Daytona. Thanks Jon.

fairrpe86
October 26th, 2012, 05:00 PM
PM sent