PDA

View Full Version : Corner Worker Hotels

Kickstand
March 9th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Has anyone booked the cornerworker hotel rooms for Hastings yet ..... or are we on our own?

Tawny

The GECCO
March 9th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Hey Tawny, I just saw your other message. I haven't booked anything yet, I may be sleeping in my trailer. Can you call the comfort inn and see if they have half a dozen rooms available for those weekends?

THX
G

Timmay!
March 9th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Has anyone booked the cornerworker hotel rooms for Hastings yet ..... or are we on our own?

Tawny

Tawny, didn't you set that up for the crew last year?

Hotrod
March 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM

Tawny

yup, you are sleeping on your own.... :twisted:

Kickstand
March 10th, 2007, 06:08 AM
well im holding some rooms for May in Hastings, I have spots for 10 people so I need the names of whos going as soon as possible..
Im holding some rooms for July in nearby Kearney.... I also need names... I sent a pm to Glenn regarding the rooms & that he needs to call and reserve with a c.c. by noon today, so hopefully everything is good....

Timmay!
March 10th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Tawny, thanks for stepping up and helping out =D>

Kickstand
March 10th, 2007, 10:09 AM
lets just hope, glenn got my pm about calling the hotel by noon today.... Tim, if you dont mind could you give him a call..... thanks so much

Tawny

Timmay!
March 11th, 2007, 11:39 AM
No need to call, the mighty G knows all and sees all...

VParra '06EquipMgr
March 12th, 2007, 10:46 PM
well im holding some rooms for May in Hastings, I have spots for 10 people so I need the names of whos going as soon as possible..
Im holding some rooms for July in nearby Kearney.... I also need names...

Hey Kickstand - Tawny, Count me in.

If there is a vote taking place . . . I vote to keep Kip in Colorado as HCM. However, family comes first and if he has to go, I support his decision and hunt him down later.

I would then vote for Lincoln and or Jeff or Lurch.

I should change my name from VParra '06EquipMgr to '07 huh?

Just need to make sure we pass the word around to get more of the best Corner Workers for the whole season coming.

Hey maybe we can offer free pics of all the Corner Marshals for each race they attend and buy them lunch too. Maybe throw in a few cold bottles of Water and Gator Aide. What do you think? Huh, huh?

Looking forward to seeing and working with the best Club Racing Corner Marshals in the whole North and South West part of USA.

Timmay!
March 13th, 2007, 08:23 AM
If there is a vote taking place . . . I vote to keep Kip in Colorado as HCM. However, family comes first and if he has to go, I support his decision and hunt him down later.
I would then vote for Lincoln and or Jeff or Lurch..

Where is this coming from? There is no vote, there is no need to continue to talk about this... Kip is the man for the job and until I hear different from him, I am not going to look for another.
Besides, Lincoln is racing, Jeff has said no, and Lurch doesn't know if he could. Enough said... [-(