PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL FOR MILLER TRIP AVAILABLE!

Fastt Racing
September 24th, 2012, 04:26 PM
This is the last call for the last spot we have open on the trailer to take a bike to Miller and back from Denver. We have two people & three bikes going for sure. We can take one more person & one more bike if anyone would like to join the adventure. It will only cost about $100 for your share of the fuel costs (CHEAP). We will also have a garage that you can split with us for the weekend if you like. This is a very budget minded trip, so come join us for a great time.
Note: USBA requires the $30 AMA membership which can be purchased online, and the practice & race fees are between $250 and $500, but well worth the first class facility. We are camping in the garage at the track for the weekend. email fasttracing@aol.com if you are interested. We will be closing the invitation in a few days.

aspenbum
September 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Are you taking I70? If so could you pick me and bike/gear up in glenwood springs? Skogen and I are going to safety wire the bike this week and i am going to get a tire or two from Nik Lenski this weekend hopefully!