PDA

View Full Version : End of Season Party - GB Fish & Chips

KFinn
September 24th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Date: Friday October 26th 2012
Time: 8pm
2175 Sheridan Boulevard, Edgewater, CO
(303) 232-2128

Who: Any and all Racers and Superstreet riders, MRA Board, Corner workers, Medical staff, Friends and family.

Special Note:
If we have a large enough turn out, they will dismiss all of the current Non MRA related Customers and close it down to be a 100% Private Party.

Details: Dave Neighbor (The aussie, brit, kiwi, kanuck, redcoat,limey, island ape, err whatever he is) asked me to post this up for him. He has organized the party at GB Fish & Chips and would like as many as possible to come hang out and enjoy each other's company and bench racing for Friday Night after work.

His Newcastle rep will be there with the Newcastle promo girls. What better than to hang out eat, drink, bench race and get your picture taken with friends and pretty women? They would like to do a photo shoot with race bikes and the girls. So if we can have 3 bikes or so brought to the event, they would appreciate it.

I added a poll so Dave has an idea of how many people might be there.

Facebook Event - https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/118076151676289/

racer96
September 24th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Amanda and I will be attending. Can't wait to see more MRA peeps.
Zach

KFinn
September 25th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Update: Found out that they would like to do a photo shoot with race bikes and the girls. So if we can have 3 bikes or so brought to the event, they would appreciate it.

HAMMER
September 25th, 2012, 10:07 AM
i like racing , beer , and fish :D

DOUBLE A
September 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM
i like racing , beer , and fish :D

and CRITTERS!

racer96
October 26th, 2012, 01:22 PM
It's tonight! See everyone there!