PDA

View Full Version : WTB race prepped Ninja 250

fairrpe86
September 23rd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Anybody looking to sell theirs?

Would like to find one locally that is already setup to club standards, would be interested in a street trim 08+ to convert to race trim as well, if it were the right deal.

Let me know...thanks.

slo lee
October 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I have 2009 that's pretty much done. Faster did all the work. Clear title. Two slow low sides. Fairings fixed, no cracks. Raced part of last year and did track days this year. Call me three oh three, nine oh 8, zero 44 zero. Dan

rybo
October 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Dan's bike is in good shape and rather fast.

I am responsible for one of the drops as it was leaning on a fence at track entry at the same time my bike was. When I moved my bike his fell over as the fence sprung back a bit due to the reduction in weight on it. It was a zero MPH tip over, and I still feel badly about it.

Dan - I hope this doesn't mean that you're exiting the sport - I've greatly enjoyed having you around!

Scott

slo lee
October 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks, Scott. I'm thinking that I need to get my KX65 going in mini moto so I can get more comfortable with speed, lean angles in the turns. Your coaching really helped bring that to the fore. I'm definitely a better rider but too slow to be competitive. I really like my bike so if it doesn't sell I'll be doing track days at HPR next year, too. :D