PDA

View Full Version : The MRA Rocks, I'll miss you guys!!!!!

racecrash
September 19th, 2012, 12:02 AM
To the MRA, my friends and family

I just want to start off by saying what a great group the MRA is. I love everyone involved in this club. Because of some demands at work and having two new kids I have not been able to race the past two years. I miss the racing right now but with my travel schedule I wouldn't trade it for the time I get to spend with my kids. For ten years I raced non-stop with the MRA, I made so many good friends (many who I don't get to see enough these days) and have memories that will last a lifetime. Because Lauren and I want to be closer to family we are moving back east in early 2013. This is a tough call to make but with my work I can live anywhere and our parent really want to spend time with our kids. I want to make sure they get to spend all the time they can with their grandparents.

In short, I just wanted to say thank you to the MRA for being such an amazing group! Thank you for creating an environment that allowed me to make so many friends. Thank you for giving me a place to fulfill my childhood dream of racing motorcycles. I will miss you all!

Crash Lowe
MRA #155

Throttleroller277
September 19th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Good luck to you and the family Crash!! We've had a lot of good times on the track, off the track, in state, out of state!....you are part of the MRA family that will be missed.

Hit me up when you return to visit, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime.

Bueller999
September 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Good luck with everything, sounds like you are headed in a positive direction. Only knew you a little bit but you were my instructor at the race school in '05 and I appreciate the knowledge you imparted on me at that time.

motolitho
September 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I also wanted to thank you. A few years ago I was considering buying one of your bikes, and you had spent quite a bit of time in your garage discussing what it takes to get into this. I have been with the club for 3 years or so and am so glad I did. I could not have done it without your good advice and patience (even though I did not end up with that gixxer). Good luck to you, I know the club has missed having you around.

Chris Burford

Fastt Racing
September 19th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I only hung out with you briefly at PPIR R7 last year, but remember you slicing on your rear tire for chain clearance in the Michelin pit, haha! It was nice meeting you, and I am sorry to hear about you moving. Have a great time back east with the family.

The GECCO
September 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks for all the battles, Crash, it was great racing with you!

Slo
September 20th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Crash, I met you in 08' in Hastings.... you were going to loan me a rearset for my K6 1000, luckily in the end, I didn't need it. But your generosity has not been forgotten.

Good luck and take care out there!!!!