PDA

View Full Version : THANKS FOR A GREAT 2012 SEASON

scooter
September 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I just wanted to do a shout out to everyone who has helped make this race season the most fun I've had yet racing. First off thanks to all the corner workers for being out there, I really don't know how you do it but thank you so much. You guys make everything possible, it wouldn't happen without you.
Then to all the MRA board members, thank you for all your extra hours put in on top of your regular jobs you have. Thanks Jen-Jen for always having a smile even first thing in the morning and for rooting for me. Browny thanks for the advice and ALWAYS having the time for questions or concerns we've talked about.
To all the middleweight and open endurance racers, we had some awesome races this year with few incidents for the amount of laps we put in, good job to all. Michael Lakritz, I almost got you this year man,good job bro.
Special thanks to John Fifield for getting me into this addiction. Also Joe Maher, Briant Smith, Mike Gallucci

Looking forward to next year already!!!

jeff healy
September 19th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Great racing this season Scott!! I'm glad I got to meet you and its been fun watching you! Congrats!!

Throttleroller277
September 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Congrats on your season!! You did awesome! I always enjoy our conversations, and look forward to more in the future. 8)

Smitty
September 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Appreciate the thanks, but you spelled my name wrong...gosh!!! :D Again, thanks for the lift home Sunday, it was awesome to be able to race the AmO and AmU races that day. Congrats to you this year! Rey and I are really glad to have met you, Mike and Joe. Its been a great help! I'm looking forward to doing it again next year and I'm probably going to need your help with the endurance race for next year.... I can't wait.