PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to run a Flat Track race at IMI

marty
September 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I just picked up a '77 TT500 flat track bike and wanted to see if anyone else wants to meet up and run some races. IMI has 2 more races this year, the next one is Saturday Sept 29. They have knobby classes and sumo classes too as well as the flat track specific classes, they even have a street bike class if you are so inclined. :twisted:

I should add, I have no clue how to ride on the DT so if you are interested and have no experience, you will be in good company :lol:

http://www.banginbars.com

Wayniac
September 18th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I'd come and hang out. I might even run my shadow 500 in the street bike class. How much does it cost?

marty
September 18th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I'd come and hang out. I might even run my shadow 500 in the street bike class. How much does it cost?

Good question, I have no idea :lol: I sent the promoter an email so I will post up after I hear back. I think on the flyer it said $30 for the Hooligan class

marty
September 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Sounds like the Amateur classes are $30 and Pro and Sportsman are $40. I am thinking I will run whatever practice we get and maybe 2 classes, Vintage and Amateur. I don't know for sure but I would guess the more expensive classes will pay better/deeper

marty
September 25th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Hey Brownie don't you have a speedway bike collecting rust in your living room?! :twisted: This may be a good time to make sure it still runs....

Throttleroller277
September 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM
That I do.... But I'm pretty sure they dont have a Speedway class.