PDA

View Full Version : MRA Invites Superstreet &Non-Current Racers to RACE PPIR

T Baggins
August 28th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Ok, here's the deal...

IF you are a current SuperStreet racer AND you have completed at least two SuperStreet rounds AND you have a race prepped bike that will pass MRA tech, then YOU ARE INVITED to come race (like real race...) at the MRA Season Finale at PPIR September 14th & 15th.

You are already Associate Members by virtue of your participation in SuperStreet, and the MRA will waive your "Weekend Competition Pass Fee" of $50 for the final round. So, sign up for races and spend the entire weekend racing with the MRA.

You can sign up for any class you and your bike are eligible for. Nov U, Nov O, Am U, Am O, Formula 40, and Endurance are all direct fits. IF you have an oddball bike that fits in something like LWGP, STU, STO, Modern Vintage, or similar - then you need permission from New Rider Director Jeff Brown prior to entering.

If you are a Racer with MRA or other club but are NON-Current in 2012, you can simply get an Associate Membership for $75, and again - we'll waive the weekend competition pass fee as above. You can sign up for any class you and your bike are eligible for with the same format as above.

We are looking forward to an AMAZING final round at PPIR - and remember, it's DOUBLE POINTS!!

So, if you want to have a great end to 2013 AND bank some points for a favorable grid spot for Round 1 in 2013... be sure to take advantage of this amazing deal!

See you all in two weeks! :D

Chadwick929
August 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM
:twisted:

JimWilson29
August 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM

the power of persuasion

Chadwick929
August 29th, 2012, 04:09 PM

the power of persuasion
The power of, I should probably do this already... and persuasion. Pending approval. :)

Snowman
August 29th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Search your feelings. You know this to be true...

phildrummond
August 29th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I'll help with more "free," provided this clears the Board.

You can borrow my transponder for the weekend. Since transponders are like bars of gold, I will hold your $400 cash deposit and you get $400 back when I get my transponder.

Protective gear is up for borrowing, rain wheels and tires for 06-08 R6 and race bodywork. Similar replacement cost deposit deal. And you own it if it's lost, crashed, damaged or rain tires are raced in the dry. Otherwise, all free to borrow.

PM me or email at tom m lilly @gmail.com (no spaces). Deadline: picked up the weekend before and returned within 6 days after the race.

MRA Board - If this isn't allowed, just delete my post.

T Baggins
August 30th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Oh, It's allowed Tom... and GREATLY appreciated! :D

WolFeYeZ
August 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Just curious, but for points to carry over to next year's grid under what is offered above would one have to have community service hours?