PDA

View Full Version : PPIR final round is corner worker precision. Who's coming

Ray-Ray
August 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Our last round is corner worker appreciation. For those of you that haven't been to one of these you are in for a treat. Our racers love YOU! And shower you with gifts and money. It's there way of thanking you for all your hard work through out the season.

Who is planning on working? It's important that if you say your coming that you can actually make it. When you sign up and I'm expecting you to be there and then you don't show it puts us in a pickle.

Thanks
Ray

Who rides street bikes?

MadVlad
August 27th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Put me down for sure Sunday with a possible Saturday if Superstreet confirmation is a no go for me (waiting on a few thimgs) I'll post back latest by Friday to let you know for sure on my attendance Saturday.

cornerworkr
August 29th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I will be there as well as Mike and Loren.

Starter Bob

Gone_Skiing
August 29th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Erika and I will be there.

-Nick

KFinn
August 29th, 2012, 10:58 AM
2 Questions:

1) Does any one already have their M endorsement and ride on the street?
2) Does anyone not ride but have always wanted to take a class and learn?

MadVlad
August 29th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Yes on #1

Ray-Ray
August 29th, 2012, 12:52 PM
2 Questions:

1) Does any one already have their M endorsement and ride on the street?
2) Does anyone not ride but have always wanted to take a class and learn?

Mark, Bob and Jason all ride on the street.

I also think that Marshal and Nicole ride on the street as well. They both took the MRA race school this year.

MadVlad
August 31st, 2012, 09:35 AM
So I'm signed up for SS, if anything changes I'll post back but I'll corner work Sunday for sure.

Gone_Skiing
September 4th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Yes on #1

-Nick

mopoet178
September 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Marshal Poet and Nicole Russotto plan on cornerworking both Saturday and Sunday.

Yes on #1

-Marsh

MadVlad
September 10th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Given that you guys are short handed for this weekend, Can I corner work Saturday though I am doing Super Street later on that day? If not no big deal I just thought I would ask first

Spiderman
September 10th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I'll be there both days.

Ray-Ray
September 10th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Given that you guys are short handed for this weekend, Can I corner work Saturday though I am doing Super Street later on that day? If not no big deal I just thought I would ask first

I'd rather you concentrate on SS for Saturday!! We will see you Sunday!!

MadVlad
September 10th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Ok cool, just figured since we have a lot of downtime during the day I could make myself useful during that time lol... offer stands!

Throttleroller277
September 10th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Ok cool, just figured since we have a lot of downtime during the day I could make myself useful during that time lol... offer stands!

We'll be doing the classroom session at 12:00, lasts a little over 1 hr. Then Tech the Superstreet bikes after Heavyweight Supsersport, then on track after endurance.

So there is downtime, but it'd be tough to get you out there for 1.5 hr or so to corner work, then back in, etc...

MadVlad
September 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Word, well see you all this weekend!

tecknojoe
September 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I can only make it for Sunday

I have an M endorsement and ride street

MattSV
September 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I will be there Saturday.
I ride street and just got a 250 and hope to get out on the track for 2013!

Throttleroller277
September 11th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I ride street and just got a 250 and hope to get out on the track for 2013!

8) =D>

Ray-Ray
September 11th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Dave Walsh
Crystal Knapp
Santiago
Both days.