PDA

View Full Version : PPIR garages reservations are LIVE

TRK
August 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Reservations for*PPIR*Garages will "GO LIVE" at 9:00 am on Tuesday, August 28.*

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RESERVE A*GARAGE! FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW. DO NOT POST UP HERE, CALL OR E-MAIL BOARD MEMBERS, ETC... This is the only way to give equal opportunity to ALL members. If you attempt to cheat the system, you will go to the BOTTOM of the priority list.**

You must reserve "the entire*garage" at $200. We are not splitting half garages, or partial payments. Too much brain damage.* *

You will CALL this phone number:*720...334..0130 beginning at 9:00 am. The number will be published AT 9:00 am.**

YOU WILL LEAVE A MESSAGE at this number. NOBODY WILL BE ANSWERING THE PHONE.**

DO NOT SIMPLY HANG UP AND CALL BACK. EACH TIME YOU DO, YOU WILL MOVE DOWN THE PRIORITY LIST. LEAVING A MESSAGE WILL TIME-STAMP YOUR CALL. Trust me on this...**

Your message MUST include the following info:**

Your Name**
Your Bike #**
Your preferred*Garage*spot (or give multiple in order of priority)**
Your E-MAIL ADDRESS*leave it TWICE*
Your Phone Number**

You will receive an e-mail to confirm your reservation. If your requested*garage*is already taken, you will receive the nearest*garage. We will not go back and forth and negotiate garages. You can swap with people after the fact if you want. Once all garages are rented and paid for, we will publish the assignments so you can begin trading, etc...**

This E-MAIL will include information on how to complete your reservation, including A LINK FOR YOU TO GO TO AND PAY FOR YOUR*GARAGE. Your reservation is not complete until you have PAID for the*garage.**

You MUST be able to pay with VISA or MasterCard - we will not accept payment any other way. If you do not have one, you need to make arrangements to have a team mate, mom, dad, neighbor, etc... provide one for you to use.**

If you DO NOT pay for your*garage*within 24 hours of reservation, it will be released and given to the next person on the priority list. NO EXCEPTIONS!**

The e-mail will look like this:**

Hello,**

This e-mail confirms your*garage*reservation at*PPIR*for MRA Round #2. Go HERE to pay for your reservation online: https:/blah blah blah blah.com**

Enter all the required payment info the appropriate fields. The payment amount is $200 per*garage(each*garage*holds up to 6 bikes).**

CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INFO and put it in the "Payment For?" field at that url:**

Rider Joe Blow #123**
PPIR*Round #7
Garage*# xx**

Press "Process Payment" - only once! You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation at the e-mail you provide. If you have any trouble with your reservation, please reply to this e-mail.**

Thank You!**

Please follow these simple instructions to ensure success with your*garage*rental at*PPIR. Know in advance that some of you may not get garages. There is nothing we can do about this. Please accept my apologies in advance.

peteyt328
August 27th, 2012, 10:57 AM
You mentioned that those of us who reserved a garage last round will have priority if we want that same unit for this race. How will that work?

TRK
August 27th, 2012, 02:31 PM
What garage where you in?

jmaher
August 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I had the same question. I was in garage 4.

thanks,

Joe Maher

peteyt328
August 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Garage #10

TRK
August 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Check your PMs

apriliarider
August 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Has the number been posted?

TRK
August 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yup

apriliarider
August 28th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Sorry, but I still can't find the number posted anywhere. Can you tell me where that is posted or give that number here?

TRK
August 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Try again

Sprtbkbabe
August 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Ditto. I see nothing updated, nor in e-mail blasts.

Do we need a Honeycomb decoder ring? :lol: :lol:

TRK
August 28th, 2012, 09:21 AM

apriliarider
August 28th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks, I got it this time, and just left my voicemail on that number. For whatever reason, that number didn't show up when I tried to view your post/repost until about 5 minutes ago.

Mforza
August 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM
How soon after we call we get the email?

TRK
August 29th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Your email was kicked back, so check your PMs.

Snowman
August 30th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Can we keep posted on what Garages are left open if any?

TRK
August 30th, 2012, 09:17 AM
we have a few left. If you want a garage I recommend you reserve and pay for one, otherwise you may be SOL.