PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

chris nami
August 27th, 2012, 07:34 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to the corner workers, crash cart crew, and ambulance staff for picking my butt up off of turn 4 on Saturday. Before I could even catch my breath you guys were there and taking care of me. Thank you Steve for stopping by periodically to check on me Sunday. You guys are all world class! Although you guys made me very comfortable and it was nice and cool, I never want to see the inside of that ambulance again! ;)
-Thanks, Bacon
Ps- see ya all at PPIR!!

Smitty
August 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM
This was my first big crash and the corner workers were there very fast. I was surprised at how fast they got there. I swear as soon as I stopped tumbling someone was already there. I don't know her name but whoever the female cornerworker was out in turn 4 during the NovU race, thanks! I could hear the honest concern for my well being in the tone of her voice which was comforting.

I'm really impressed with the speed and care that both the cornerworker and medics have. I know they were pretty busy during the NovU race and I hope everyone is doing ok!

Big Thanks!!!

Bhoppy
August 27th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I am glad to see that you are both OK.

Chris, you had a good ride in ROR. I heard you were pretty colors Sunday... Glad to see you got the bike back together, I can't wait to see you keep it together at PPIR.

Smitty, how is your left hand? Sorry I had to leave and check on Rene, he was napping... I didn't see everything, it happened so fast, I was watching, just couldn't make since of it...

Looking forward to PPIR, stop by the ambulance and say hi. (You don't have to get in...)

spideyrdr
August 27th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I was fortunate not to need the emergency services this weekend, but a huge thanks to the corner workers and emergency crew this weekend. We made it tough on you guys and ladies this round, and it's hugely comforting to know we have such a top-notch crew out there to keep us racing and pick us up when we go down. There were some bad offs this weekend, and I am so thankful we have you all out there. So thank you!

Jamie

Smitty
August 27th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Smitty, how is your left hand? Sorry I had to leave and check on Rene, he was napping... I didn't see everything, it happened so fast, I was watching, just couldn't make since of it...

Its doing really well I think. The thumb is pretty colors but most of the motion is back, in a couple more days it should be fine. I know why the crash happened but I'm not sure what happened after that. I think I have tire marks on my helmet though. :lol: Hopefully someone got some video or pictures of me tumbling through the dirt.

Bhoppy
August 27th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Good to hear you hand is OK... I thought you were on the inside, hard to tell... Glad you are both OK. Will you be at PPIR? Stop by and give us a big purple thumbs up :lol:

chris nami
August 27th, 2012, 10:23 PM
According to my gopro and a stopwatch it took about 30 seconds for you guys to get to me...holy shit that's amazing. Wow!
-love, Bacon

Bhoppy
August 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I think I need a job with Jimmy John's...