PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Trailer in CO Springs

Smitty
August 22nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
5x8 silver utility trailer that we used to take the bikes to the track. License plate #018 XRZ.

We left friday night to drive to Houston for a funeral. Returned this morning at 11 am. Neither of us can remember if it was in its spot at that time due to driving 15 hours straight through. Left again at noon to run up to Denver. Returned at 6:45 and both of us immediately noticed it was missing. Which, makes us both think that it was there when we got in this morning.

Nothing in it but pit bull mounting plates, spare tire, and single bike tri fold ramp.

Will look for pics.

Edit: Stolen from Early Sun Drive and Azure circle. Can't find any pics, but its a standard silver box trailer. Not that that helps at all. I think there was a #32, very small, in black, on the left had back door. Door was one that opened to the side, from left to right.

scooter
August 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
Some people really suck!! Sorry to hear that happened, I drive alot at work I'll keep an eye out. If there is something I can do to help for this weekend let me know. 720-224-1181

Smitty
August 23rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
here is a side view, that's all I could find.

Also remembered that it has a paintball splatter that I tried to wipe off, on the rear door near the handle. And, the upper rear light on the driver side is broken from hail damage, in addition to the left rear brake light not working

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/reyvenrey/selling/trailer1.jpg