PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Tuning in the Denver Area??

1000RR
August 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Thinking of bringing my bike to Denver during the off season to have a different tune put on.

Can anyone in the area tell me if there is anyone that can dyno tune and create a custom map for a Kit ECU? This is on an '09 ZX6R. It's currently mapped for Sunoco, but would like to have it mapped for U4.4. Don't really care to piggy back a PCV or Bazzaz, would rather see if I could find someone that can flash a new map to the Kit ECU.

jplracing
August 20th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Call Bart at Faster 303-825-0975

Bartman
August 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM
Love working with kit ECUs and I have all the cables so like Jo said come see me or call and set up a app.
Thanks Bartman

1000RR
August 21st, 2012, 12:05 PM
Much appreciated fellas! Let me get through the season and see what the off season looks like for logistics. May give you a call Bart.

Thanks again fellas!

jplracing
August 21st, 2012, 03:21 PM
1000rr-

I forgot to mention that Bart was nice enough to donate a custom map in the Silent Auction...you could always bid on that as well

1000RR
October 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Hey Bart, got a chance yesterday to see how the tune turned out. Definitely noticed the difference. Mid range did feel a hair stronger, although we had some nice cool temps yesterday, so that could certainly attribute. But more so, it took care of a slight flat spot (non-consistent) area of the RPMs I would routinely have out of one particular turn. Felt crisper and DEFINITELY nice and smooth!

Thanks again!!