PDA

View Full Version : Doing superstreet on the 25th and...

MadVlad
August 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Have a few questions:

I have a Suomy Apex cool that I bought last year, build date is July of 2010. I only see a DOT sticker, is this helmet good for tech standards? If not what brand/models are? Also wondering if anyone here wouldn't mind letting me borrow some of the gear I need to participate. I'm in need of size 42 leathers (I'm 5'6 -160lbs roughly), gauntlet gloves and back protector. I had all this gear but had to sell my R1 and some gear about a month ago due to family economic problems. I will pay for damages to the gear if any done by my use *knock on wood* lol. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

phildrummond
August 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I can help with gloves. Large Alpine Stars should fit. My leathers will be too big. I have some old gloves as a back-up pair that could work, too. They're, just a little stiff.

See me in the pits. Silver R6 #416. I race middleweight endurance so we might have to coordinate a quick hand-off.

sheispoison
August 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
That helmet is fine. You're good on that front.

MadVlad
August 15th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Already found the gear I needed but thanks for the offer man. Pretty stoked to get on the track and pop my HPR cherry haha