PDA

View Full Version : Class Track Records Update Thru Rnd 5

Scored51
August 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hey All!

The class track records have been updated through round 5 at High Plains. There was only one new record set in Formula 40 last Saturday by Pat Lansu who took it from "the Caveman" himself, Aaron Petrie.

Be sure to also check out all of the new records from Pueblo since the reconfiguration and repave. There seems to be a disproportionate amount of record holders who have a "7" in their rider number, or their first name starts with "Shan". Speaking of an S word, the new absolute track record is only 1.192 seconds slower than the old record!

If you can't remember how to get to the website, click on the banner below that asks, "Who really is the fastest?".

The GECCO
August 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Chris, what was the previous absolute record at Pueblo? I thought it was in the 1:28's?

Scored51
August 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I had it listed as 1:28.624 set by Turpin in an ROR race from 2004.

Yeeker
August 4th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks for maintaining the records website Chris.

The GECCO
August 5th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I had it listed as 1:28.624 set by Turpin in an ROR race from 2004.

I'm assuming it's not still listed because the current configuration is considered a different track, therefore a new overall record?

I think this speaks volumes about the new turn 10. They repaved the ENTIRE track, and Shane is on arguably the fastest bike he's ever ridden, and he still can't beat his previous record.

DOUBLE A
August 6th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Thanks for maintaining the records website Chris.

Thanks for putting in the work as usual! :D