PDA

View Full Version : Options to Race this season?

303 cycle
August 3rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
So looking for opinions on what my options are to get on the grid the last two races of the season.

-Option 1: do the last 2 superstreet races this season and see if I can get my license for next season

-Option 2: Do a approved school (Ricky Orlando, etc.) race the last two rounds which will grid me up further for the start of next season

-Option 3: Say screw it, prepare for next year and do track days, race school to get me back at my slow race pace ;)

-Option 4: Keep sinking money into the Kawi and stare at it in the shop as if I yard saled' that think the wife would kill me

Options/Options/Comments? :wink:

JimWilson29
August 3rd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Another option would be to do a one on one race school with New Rider Director Jeff Brown on the Friday before one of the final two rounds and get your race license. Otherwise, I would suggest either option 1 or 2.

Snowman
August 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Option 1 and borrow Ricky Orlando's bike....

Fastt Racing
August 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Come out and do the superstreet races dude. It will be a large grid of riders too I imagine, so should have a few guys to chase around and get your speed back. Stop throwng money at the Kawi it is pretty enough already man, hahaha. See you soon.

Yeeker
August 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
For God sakes, please stop doing Option 4! Unless you want to sell it to me at a discount :)

303 cycle
August 3rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
I got Hackings shock off his attack Kawi so this thing should put itself out front ;)

Superstreet might be the best way as I've always been a fan of sliding in the back door :shock:

loujr
August 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Option 2! Get out there!!!!!

Bueller999
August 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
I suggest you do Super Street next race and then figure out your next move. I am betting you will then dump at least 2 more G's in that bike. :lol:

N1K
August 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Get back on a R6 8)
Has it been to long since your last school that you have to take another to get your lic?
If so I'd go with Jim and do the 1 on 1 and run the last two rounds. To get starts and running pace that you dont get much of at a td.

303 cycle
August 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I suggest you do Super Street next race and then figure out your next move. I am betting you will then dump at least 2 more G's in that bike. :lol:

You callin' me cheap old man? :lol:

303 cycle
August 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Anyone have Brownie's contact info? Looks like I have to do the Friday instruction so I can kick this race season off!

Bueller999
August 13th, 2012, 09:15 AM

You callin' me cheap old man? :lol:
Remember you can't bolt on fast :wink:
http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=contact

303 cycle
August 13th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks Bueller! My lack of talent can't be overshawdowed by a large bank account :?

I'll just retire on lap 1 with "techinical problems" that way no one will ever really know :shock:

Throttleroller277
August 13th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Anyone have Brownie's contact info? Looks like I have to do the Friday instruction so I can kick this race season off!

303-210-0425 give me a call this evening

rybo
August 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks Bueller! My lack of talent can't be overshawdowed by a large bank account :?

I'll just retire on lap 1 with "techinical problems" that way no one will ever really know :shock:

That seems like a bad marketing idea for the shop....I think you should claim lactose intolerance.