PDA

View Full Version : Touring bike for few days

Mforza
August 3rd, 2012, 08:50 AM
Anyone have a touring bike I can borrow for few days next month?
Something like Gold Wing or even FJR style? Or CanAm Spyder :)
I need it for my parents that are coming from Czech for a vacation so it will be nice if they can go for a ride :)
My father rides/raced motorcycles his whole life so I'm sure he knows what he is doing :)
If anyone can help me out let me know.
Thank you.

AdamandNoahsdad
August 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Call Ben at House of Motorrad. 720 466 0047

Mforza
August 3rd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Thx. We'll see what I can dig up :)

Jon
August 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
How about a Moto Guzzi Norge 1200. It's a bit of an odd ball but comfortable for all day rides, has saddlebags, a comfortable seat, heated grips and hell it's Italian. But unlike that other Italian bike it's compleatly reliable as the things are known to go forever. Martin if I set my parents on a tour this would be the bike for them. Give it some thought.

Mforza
August 8th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Thx Jon, I'll talk with my father what they want to do when here.
You have that Guzzi?
Just trying to keep them bussy and have fun since it will be their 1st time here in US. And I know my father loves motorcycles.
He's got few vintage bikes and he rides CBX :)

Jon
August 13th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hey,
Yeah beleive it or not I own a Moto Guzzi Norge 1200. I love it too but with two kids a wife and multiple things going on I rarely ride it. Moto Guzzi's are generally loved for their heritage and longivity not their outright performance though it does everything I ever asked of it you won't see me doing track days. Give it some thought and get back to me.Thanks'

Mforza
August 13th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Thx Jon, I'll talk to you next race weekend :)