PDA

View Full Version : SO ITS A LONGSHOT..... BUT HERE IT GOES...

NossLou
July 24th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Well I'd figure I'd give it a shot so here it goes.... I was going to throw it out there, but if anyone is going to be purchasing a new set of Dunlops over these next 3 weekends please get in contact with me. I have a ton of Dunlop certificates that I need to somewhat trade....

Here is the predicament I'm in. My bike is pretty beat up after this last wreck and I will be riding on a bent up bike for the rest of the year, if it allows me to. I also am getting married here in forty some odd days which would ignite the Ms. temper to no end if I start spending on the bike an not focusing on our wedding budget. She deals with enough shit as it is... So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pay me cash for a significant discount on tires. I'm trying to do this right. but I was not counting on wrecking this many times this year... What I'm trying to do is see if anyone is willing to pay in cash and I'll buy your tires for you with my certificates.... and give you a discounted rate for helping me out.

Hours are cut back at work, weddings are not cheap, (eventhough we are doing ours borderline cheap ass), and the bike needs some serious TLC so I was just throwing this out there and hoping if someone is interested top come talk to me this weekend... Not sure how it could offend anyone since someone is getting the greatest tire on earth at a much cheaper rate than they would if they had to pay for it by card or what not, the tire vendor is selling tires, and I'm able to recoup a few bucks to hopefully make it to the last round and not drown under my VISA with wedding shtuff...

Anyways shoot me a PM if interested...

:D

Throttleroller277
July 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Here is the predicament I'm in. My bike is pretty beat up after this last wreck and I will be riding on a bent up bike for the rest of the year, if it allows me to. I also am getting married here in forty some odd days which would ignite the Ms. temper to no end if I start spending on the bike an not focusing on our wedding budget. She deals with enough shit as it is... So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pay me cash for a significant discount on tires. I'm trying to do this right. but I was not counting on wrecking this many times this year... What I'm trying to do is see if anyone is willing to pay in cash and I'll buy your tires for you with my certificates.... and give you a discounted rate for helping me out.

Does anyone actually "count on wrecking" a bunch?.... well, I guess I could probably name a couple peeps.

Solution............ don't get married. If she truely loves you, she will stay regardless of what's on paper. And you can dump some money in the bike.....

8)

NossLou
July 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Does anyone actually "count on wrecking" a bunch?.... well, I guess I could probably name a couple peeps.

Solution............ don't get married. If she truely loves you, she will stay regardless of what's on paper. And you can dump some money in the bike.....

8)

8) I agree with you on the wrecking, 2 out of the 3 were on practice days..... and you know Dani man, she is not like that at all, could care less about what is on the paper, we both are getting strung out on working multiple jobs to get this wedding paid for... She fully supports me in racing, more than I deserve.. any chick who is willing to plan her work/weekends/and wedding around a race season a year out is pretty damn awesome in my book.

BTW i tried twisting the forks a bit to get them to straighten out..same with the tripples... nuthn. I guess I did not feel how crossed up the front of the bike feels at high speed on Sunday, sure did whent I test rode it....and I still can't make that tank leak.....wtf????

NossLou
August 8th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Hey guys still have a little over a grand in certa to get rid of this upcoming round. Let me know if any of you are interested. I'm working with Steve this upcoming round on this one...