PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in the Race of Champions?

Jon
July 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
HeyALL,
Not sure if anyones interested and with the season not over yet it may well be too early to ask but, each year the CCS/ASRA holds an end of year, winner take all shoot out at Daytona and I've enjoyed going for many years.
Granted it's a bit of a drive but if several share the expences, driving time and hotels it can be made to be very reasonable to get there. Once there the reasonable expence part may or may not hold true as Daytona has a tendency to wear shit out but then again where else do you get to go wide frigging open for over a minute on a 33 degree banking?
If anyone thinks they may be interested in heading down come Oct please get in touch as though I, when going by my lonesome just use the Sprinter, could be convinced to use my trailer which can carry much more and should easily be capable of three bikes plus all gear needed to make the trip. Thanks,

random hero
July 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I might be interested... Need to check dates, as I might have a commitment that weekend, but should be able to back out of it... I'll be in touch

EdDuenez
July 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM
HeyALL,
Not sure if anyones interested and with the season not over yet it may well be too early to ask but, each year the CCS/ASRA holds an end of year, winner take all shoot out at Daytona and I've enjoyed going for many years.
Granted it's a bit of a drive but if several share the expences, driving time and hotels it can be made to be very reasonable to get there. Once there the reasonable expence part may or may not hold true as Daytona has a tendency to wear shit out but then again where else do you get to go wide frigging open for over a minute on a 33 degree banking?
If anyone thinks they may be interested in heading down come Oct please get in touch as though I, when going by my lonesome just use the Sprinter, could be convinced to use my trailer which can carry much more and should easily be capable of three bikes plus all gear needed to make the trip. Thanks,

PM sent.

Peanut_EOD
July 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I've never heard of this, but you have my attention.