https://www.facebook.com/ApexSportsInc?ref=ts#!/events/398658906857698/

When:

Thurday July 26th 6pm - 9pm

Where:

Ft Collins Coffee House
3761 S. Mason, Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
View Map · Get Directions

More Info:
Now that we are in the heat of summer it seems like the perfect time to have our first event with Noco Moto Riders. Come out and meet your fellow riders, enjoy some awesome coffee and milkshakes at Ft Collins Coffee House, a delicious burrito from Matador Mexicain grill and check out a few select rides from Northern Colorado Motorsports and Moto Adventure Kawasaki. Other vendors and entertainment to be added. Hope to see you all there!

I'm going to try to make it down to this event, I don't believe I'll be needing any volunteers and wouldn't expect many so close to the race weekend, but if you want to come down and meet fellow riders in your area it looks like a great place to do so, and maybe you could find our next MRA superstreet winner.

I'm also planning on giving the leader of this group a superstreet voucher to give away at this event, so for all of you wanting to try racing show up and maybe you could do so for FREE!

Louden
July 25th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm planning on being at this event tomorrow so if anyone wants to join me to work off their novice hours and or just hang out with other like minded individuals I'll see you there.

Louden
July 30th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Thank you for having the MRA at your first event. It was a pleasure to be there, and very exciting to meet several riders already signed up for super street, not no mention meeting a well known MRA racer who I've heard so much about was proudly representing Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles.

What a well orginized event, can't wait for more to come.
Thank you again.