PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 FREE BBQ Dinner Sat Night

KFinn
July 13th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hello all! :D

As some of you already know, ABATE is going to continue our fine tradition of hosting a big smoked BBQ cookout for the entire race paddock, corner workers, ambulance and other crew.

Where: Round 5 at HPR (High Plains Raceway)

When: July 28th 2012 MRA Round 5

What: Half of the meat we are cooking is pulled pork and the other half will be ribs that will be on the smoker at least 10 hours. Plus sides and beverages.

Who: It is being put on for all the racers, Corner and Ambulance Crew, Friends and family by ABATE of Colorado (District 10)
[/b]

Please Join Us Saturday when the track goes cold. Please remember you don't have to buy and pack dinner for this night.

If you have any questions let us know.

NossLou
July 14th, 2012, 08:13 AM
SCHWeeeeeeet! :D

Yeeker
July 14th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks, ABATE!

EdDuenez
July 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM
:D :D :D :D =D>

T Baggins
July 14th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Awesome!!!! Thanks ABATE for taking such great care of us all year. Only one special request... Can we not set the smoker up under my bedroom window this time? We almost suffocated... :-)

sheispoison
July 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Awesome!!!! Thanks ABATE for taking such great care of us all year. Only one special request... Can we not set the smoker up under my bedroom window this time? We almost suffocated... :-)
Fucking ingrate.

KFinn
July 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM
Updated first post and meat details!

Ribs and pulled pork

Fastt Racing
July 22nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
Abate is the sheeesnit! Thanks!

Thoward618
July 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM

So Tony what RV space are you in? We'll make sure we set the grill up right outside your front door :lol:

T Baggins
July 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM

So Tony what RV space are you in? We'll make sure we set the grill up right outside your front door :lol:

Actually, I'm staying with Ginger & Oompa this round... my trailer is in the shop. You can just set it up under the bedroom slide-out. :lol: