PDA

View Full Version : JULY $150 Gift Card / Mo-Door Promotion on MotoPartsList

vort3xr6
July 5th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Hey everybody,

Not sure if everyone saw the post in the other thread so I will make a new thread for this promo.

The JULY promotion is on!! Post a part for sale in July and you will automatically be entered to win a $150 Motorcycle Superstore Gift card!

I will announce the winner by August 5th 2012. Any thread for sale posted in July makes you eligible.

So far only 4 people have posted up so their chance of winning is reallll high!

To sweeten the deal, Mo-Door has offered up a free Mo-Door Garage Door system! BIG THANKS to Mo-Door for joining in on this promo!

Mo-Door is pretty cool in that most motorcyclists have to either carry around a bulky car openers or they have to get off their bike and type in a code. No wiring to the motorcycle and program and install in 10 minutes! They work with 99% of all openers. With 3 different switch designs there is a Mo-Door for everyone!

Give Mo-Door a like on Facebook there is a link for a discount and free shipping. Be sure to check out the website as well for more information.

www.motopartslist.com
www.Mo-Door.com
http://www.facebook.com/MoDoor

vort3xr6
July 16th, 2012, 08:40 AM
The month is half over everyone! Get those parts posted to be eligible for the $150 Motorcycle Superstore gift card AND Mo-Door garage door system.

vort3xr6
July 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO ENTER!!!

$150 Motorcycle Superstore Gift Card AND a Mo-Door Garage door system. Over $220 value just for creating a thread

vort3xr6
August 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
The winner is............

Bueller! The random number generator picked #11 and that username was Bueller (David Kern).

Sincerely, thanks to everybody who participated. My goal is for this site to be your main motorcycle consumer to consumer commerce site. It won't happen overnight, but I am honored to have people help me reach this goal.

This won't be the last promo so keep on posting up parts! Thanks a bunch!

Bueller999
August 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah!
Thanks Brad and MotoPartsList, Mo-Door
And of course Motorcycle Superstore!