PDA

View Full Version : Aragon Supersport

jmaher
July 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Did anyone watch the Aragon Supersport Race and see Sofuoglu try to head butt and bump Foret towards the end of the race? Holy crap! Just catching up with some races on TiVo.

Joe

jplracing
July 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Yea I saw it as well. Isn't he the same douche that tried to punch or kick Josh Hayes during a WSS race a few years ago?

Mforza
July 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
He is idiot and dangerous! I never liked him.
He must be thinking that everyone should get out of his way and give him a clear track, that he is the world champ. He just did not realize that Fabien is world champ too :)

d_mob
July 5th, 2012, 07:53 AM
I used to be a fan, but can now confidently say that Kenan is a little biyatch. It is confirmed.

Here he is trying to punch Josh Hayes from 08': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfyTt_PGZdw

And here he is from Aragon trying to head butt Foret: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr7yT8n4mY

d_mob
July 5th, 2012, 07:54 AM
PS... Being the second time he has tried to take a swipe at a rider mid-race, I think the punishment should be more harsh. All they did at Aragon was knock him back to 5th in the final race results.

Mforza
July 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
PS... Being the second time he has tried to take a swipe at a rider mid-race, I think the punishment should be more harsh. All they did at Aragon was knock him back to 5th in the final race results.

I agree!

jmaher
July 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I say suspend him for a race or two and let him watch his potential championship slip away. You just don't do that.

Joe

GSXRScott
July 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Isn't he the same douche that tried to punch or kick Josh Hayes during a WSS race a few years ago?

Yup, that's the guy. Hayes was kicking some European ass, even leading the race at one point, riding the bike left vacant by the death of Craig Jones.

I think Keenan took offense to it because Hayes was only riding the last few races and therefor was not a points contender. Grade A, first class douche bag.

KFinn
July 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Not fully defending him however I watched the clip several times. Leading up to it, it did seem that Foret was taking a crappy beyond defensive line down the straight.

It looked like he was on the outside to start, towards the end he moved over to the inside a little then straightened and then leaned more inside right as Keenan was next to him. Keenan had to swerve to avoid him, then right after is when he did his d!ck move.

It was unnecessary for Foret to keep moving erratically to the inside in phases, not even a constant pace.

Anytime I see some odd stuff like that, I always have to ask what lead up to it. That is why I had to replay the clip on my DVR so many times.

GSXRScott
July 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I disagree. I think Foret was trying to avoid being drafted. Not trying to instigate anything Kevin but since I dont race anymore and my only riding is done on my commute to work I tend to get little caught up in my racing. Doubly so when it's WSS, by far my favorite series.

DarkKnight
July 10th, 2012, 03:43 PM
The guy has a history of a short temper on the track and it may be harsh but I say pull his license. This is serious stuff at 180 mph+ and unacceptable.