PDA

View Full Version : If you know me and my trailer, you can help me out right now

KFinn
July 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am asking for a little help documenting some information for me.

If you can identify me, and my 5th wheel RV, and are willing to help, here is what you need to do.

Please write a very short letter to me stating who you are, that you know me and my RV and can verify that it was at _______ location for the days of Thurs night through Sunday early evening on this race date, that race date etc....

Please make sure you specify a starting date that you were there though. don't just copy and paste thurs night if you didn't arrive to the track to Friday.

If I could get a couple letters for each race round, I would appreciate it.

I may not need any of this but would hate to need it later and not have it.

My HOA is being a bit of a bother.

Mail to:
Kevin Finnegan
4172 S. Quatar St. Aurora CO 80018

I deeply appreciate any help any of you can provide.

p.s. If anyone out there thinks they can get a good sale price on my home in this market and can find me something else that would fit my desires and budget, feel free to contact me. :)

NossLou
July 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
I'll get this done with a template so I can write the same thing and change the dates.... Fukking HOA :D I have been very fortunate with my neighbors since I am not allowed to have a trailer in our neighborhood, and they have not made any complaints during my loading and unloading while blocking driveways. You couldn't even pull your rig into our complex :wink:

oldtimer
July 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Kevin, I can help you with a letter too. Also can help you with selling your house if you want to move. :)

Wyeth

gsnyder828
July 2nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
My HOA is being a bit of a bother.

I'm glad you put that part in... was thinking you were getting alibis lined up against a felony charge or something :lol:

Fastt Racing
July 3rd, 2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah I was wondering if it was an aliby, then realized that stupid thing is like 80ft long, 20 ft tall, and has the loudest squeeking hitch on the planet. Wyeth don't sell him a house in Westminster please.... LOL.

Smitty
July 3rd, 2012, 07:09 AM
Where were you pitted at? I or someone else may have video of you and your trailer there.

KFinn
July 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks everyone.

I was pitted at PMP over by the Abate BBQ just past TOny and Ray .

At HPR i am in the power spot right across from the classroom/Glenn's trailer and PPIR was the one next to the beer garden almost on one of those power spots.

Smitty
July 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
I was pitted right across from Tony so I probably seen you and may have video. I'm not familiar with who you are but if you can describe your trailer or bike I can try and find it on my video or it may spark my memory.

KFinn
July 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
I was pitted right across from Tony so I probably seen you and may have video. I'm not familiar with who you are but if you can describe your trailer or bike I can try and find it on my video or it may spark my memory.I have a fuzion like the other two. it was parked on the side of the dirt closer to the drag strip and I am the goofy guy fair skinned, goatee right now but in winter a beard. and Wear the dumb looking blue boonie hat. Usually riding around in shorts over my underarmour.

Smitty
July 3rd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FaPmHHbQLw

Was that you at the end of the video walking by?

KFinn
July 3rd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Nope. My camper is kinda barely in the video but I never go by beg or end. Thx though.

jeff healy
July 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
Kevin, your camper is kind of in every shot ever taken at the track! I think that video's from space can see that monstrosity :)