PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 THANKS!

Ray-Ray
July 2nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I wanted to THANK you ALL for your hard work this weekend. You guys are a great dedicated group of hard workers and I'm proud to have you on my team. Despite the heat you guys kept plugging away all weekend and made me extremely proud!

Thank you!
Ray-Ray

spideyrdr
July 2nd, 2012, 08:44 AM
+1 Gagillion! Thanks to everyone who endured the heat, wind, and dust this weekend to make it possible for us to race! You all rock!

sheispoison
July 2nd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Thank you for all the hard work in the miserable heat. Thanks for being super cool and collected when you picked me up in turn 10. All of you guys are the best!
carl

KFinn
July 2nd, 2012, 09:26 AM
Yes, thank you workers. we appreciate your efforts and time very much. on the cool down lap the thumbs up is for you not for my racing.

Slo
July 2nd, 2012, 10:35 AM
+1, definitely a huge thanks for being out there, watching out for our well-being in the crazy heat.

loujr
July 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
You all are my hero!! Every race, every time you wave and clap makes me feel great no matter how I finish I always feel like I won because of your support!! Thank you all for putting up with the elements!!!!

Bueller999
July 3rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
I will also through out another expression of gratitude. As some one who has spent the the day out in that heat in a corner or 2, I am aware of the tremendous amount of dedication you people put forth, Thank you all for being such an important part of the program!

oldtimer
July 3rd, 2012, 08:59 AM
Me too, thank you all so much for working in that heat. You're amazing, thank you for supporting us!