PDA

View Full Version : Fay Myers Two Wheel Tuesdays @ The Rock

Louden
June 19th, 2012, 02:49 AM
http://uglydogracing.com/images/bikenight/2012/12_0522FayMyersBikeNight_web.jpg

Thank you Fay Myers for inviting us to Two Wheel Tuesdays. The May 22nd was a great turn out and were looking forward to attending June 26th.

Thank You Dennis Stowers and Jim Wilson for displaying your bikes last time I hope to see both your rides back again.

For anyone who would like to volunteer at this event and or work off their novice hours please contact me via PM and or email louden189@gmail.com

Louden
June 24th, 2012, 07:26 PM
June 26th is the next bike night still in need of display bikes, volunteers, and straight up wheelers and dealers to promote the MRA.

Fastt Racing
June 25th, 2012, 06:15 PM
My bike is still in pieces, but I'm going to try to get down there without it. We need to get a few venues up here in the Broomfield Westminster area, so I don't have to keep driving 45minutes to get there. I will be working on that very soon! Would anyone be interested in attending the Quaker Steak & Lube bike nights up here in Westminster off Hwy36 & 104th Ave.

Louden
June 26th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Jeff Brown and I were planning on hitting one up, but we need to make sure that's alright with the owners first.

Louden
July 14th, 2012, 06:43 AM
July 24th is 10 days away, and hopefully the weather is going to cooperate this time. If you would like to volunteer for the next Two wheel Tuesday please email me at louden189@gmail.com