PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Jr. is for sale! FZR 400 racer. $2500 firm.

ecossedonnie
June 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Our very special Dinosaur Jr. racer is up for sale - FZR 400 based creation.

Great bike to learn corner speed and pass the bigger bikes on the brakes and in the corners.

OW-01 front end, TZ-250 wheels and brakes, Ohlins rear shock, race kit headers, Yosh muffler, Keihin FCRs, custom subframe, custom aluminum fuel tank, total loss ignition system, etc.

Dino Jr. (with 400cc) won numerous Lightweight Superbike titles while ridden by Pedro Bravo, a Modern Vintage GTU title back in 2002 or 2003(?) and the same year 2nd overall for Lightweight Superbike.

Sometime around 2007 when we blew up the 640 engine, we had Bartman put the 400 engine back in and she has not been started since.

We have a couple boxes of parts (head, special race kit transmission gears, other junk), a rear stand and we may have some tire warmers laying around though I don't remember if they work.

I'm new at this forum and don't see where to post pictures - sorry.

Also I will apologize in advance for not answering a lot of questions as I don't have much free time - if you want her, bring cash and you can load her up.

$2500 takes Dino Jr. and the parts away - anything less and she sits at the shop where we can stare at her with fond memories.