PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD!!!

Smitty
June 13th, 2012, 08:44 AM
SOLD!

MotoMatt
June 13th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Smitty,

Did you have the frame checked out: bent/cracked? Any other issues?

Has the bike been safety wired and/or has a transmitter? What repairs or maintenance are pending tires, brakes, etc?

Thanks
Matt

Smitty
June 13th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Hi Smitty,

Did you have the frame checked out: bent/cracked? Any other issues?

Has the bike been safety wired and/or has a transmitter? What repairs or maintenance are pending tires, brakes, etc?

Thanks
Matt

I didn't get the frame checked, but I haven't seen any marks or abnormalities on the frame. Currently there are no issues with the bike.

The bike wasn't safety wired as it was my track bike and when I decided I wanted to race I ended up buying an 07 R6. The only maintenance needed for the bike right now is probably an oil change and some tires. I may have some take offs for it soon though. The oil and filter are new but it has been sitting for a couple months. If this is going to be a race bike I'd look into getting the fork oil changed too.

I ended up replacing the forks, upper and lower triple clamps, case cover, rear rim and some small parts.

Smitty
June 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I'm about to purchase another bike to race on and need to make some room for it. So I'm reducing the price to $2,500!

WolFeYeZ
June 18th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Does that steering damper shown in the 2nd pic come with?

Smitty
June 19th, 2012, 07:25 AM
No, that dampner is being used on my current bike.

Chadwick929
June 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Grrrrr

Smitty
June 19th, 2012, 09:59 AM
RAWR!