PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 and Michelin

jeff healy
June 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,
I had a chance to talk with quite a few of you this weekend but wanted to make sure and let those of you that I may have missed know that I will not be at Pueblo for round 4 :( I am working on getting some things lined up so that all of you Michelin riders will have support but can't confirm yet. As bummed as I am to not get to ride at Pueblo on the new pavement I will be having a baby boy on or about that exact weekend and if I ever want to have a chance to groom him into a smokin fast little racer, I had better be there when he is born :) I will keep you all posted if anything changes and as I come up with details on who and what I can work out for support for all of you! Thanks in advance for your understanding and let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the meantime to get you ready!

Jeff Healy
406 Racing
(406) 390-one nine six six

Slo
June 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Hey Jeff, that's a bummer but damn, CONGRATS on the boy....little early in case I don't talk to you later.

What an exciting time for you, I am sincerely happy for you, welcome to the world of sleepless nights haha.

jeff healy
June 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks Slo! Not sure I am fully prepared for what is about to come but I was pretty good at the sleepless nights when I was younger so I should be prepared right!?!? haha!

rforsythe
June 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Had no idea about the kid. Congrats!!

jbrowning
June 12th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Congrats on the kiddo Jeff. But is the state of Montana ready for another Jeff Healy?!?!?! :)

Jim

Mforza
June 12th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Congrats Jeff!! Is he going to be a Duc racer? :D

jmaher
June 12th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Family is always the best reason to miss a race. Congrats!

Joe

jeff healy
June 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks guys! I really look forward to grooming him to be a great racer way earlier than I got the opportunity :) And of course he will be on a Ducati... it will be good for him to learn that things don't always work right from day one :) hahaha

Yeeker
June 22nd, 2012, 01:01 PM
Congrats Jeff.

Can you confirm whether there will be any Michelin support yet?

jeff healy
June 22nd, 2012, 02:07 PM
So the plan as of right now is... I'm going to confirm with Dave "Hollywood" Hayward that he can bring a select inventory of tires out to the track. I will be seing him tonight to confirm. Rybo has agreed that he would be glad to make the rounds and answer any questions people might have about unusual wear due to the new pavement etc. As most all of you know he is very knowledgeable with Michelins and tires/suspension etc. Last but not least Oscar at Sol Performance has offered to handle all mounting and balancing for me and we all know the guy knows about slingin tires!

So... once again the MRA has stepped up and truely amazed me with their generosity!!! I don't know what I would do without all of your help and understanding!! You all are the best family a guy could ask for and I can't wait to be back for round 5!

rybo
June 22nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Happy to help!

Congrats Jeff!

Scott

jeff healy
July 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Just wanted to say thank you again to the amazing group from the MRA! It sounds like it was a brutally hot weekend and Hollywood, Rybo, and Oscar really stepped up to help me out! It was a good thing I stayed here as my little boy was born Thursday night and I would have missed it had I been there! Thanks again guys and I can't wait to see the results posted so I can see how everyone did! See you guys in a couple weeks!

Slo
July 2nd, 2012, 09:26 AM
Congrats Jeff!!!!

lars
July 2nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
That is great Jeff congrats!

oldtimer
July 2nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Congrats Jeff!! Have you decided on a name yet? :D

jeff healy
July 3rd, 2012, 08:47 AM
he is a Tyrell Douglas :)

rybo
July 3rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
For crying out loud Jeff - would you put up a proper baby announcement?

Fastt Racing
July 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Right?