Spring Open House - Guns & Bikes

June 22 - 23, 2012

Where: Grand Prix Motor Sports
3105 W. County Line Rd.
Littleton, CO 80129
United States

When: Friday, June 22 - 10am-7pm
Saturday, June 23 - 9am-5pm

Come out and support those who support the MRA by attending GPM's Spring Open House, and if your able please volunteer your time to promote the MRA at all of the motorcycle enthusiast at this event. Please contact me via PM, email louden189@gmail.com, and or by phone (719) 580-3856

Louden
June 21st, 2012, 09:07 PM
Still need volunteers for this event! Contact me soon if you want to work off those novice hours.

Fastt Racing
June 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM
I had intentions of attending this, but my bike is currently dismantled. I hope to still get down there without a bike, but don't think it's gonna happen. Thanks for putting in the PR work louden.

Louden
June 24th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Thank you Grand Prix for allowing the MRA to be appart of such a well attended event. Your ability to draw a crowd was to say the least impressive, and we at the MRA were very happy to take advantage of the opportunity to promote roadracing in Colorado.

Special Thanks to the owner of GPM for displaying his motorcycle and the MRA members who stopped by to say hello:

Mike Galluci
Dennis Stowers

Fastt Racing
June 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Sure wish I could have brought the bike down, and been there all day. We did get to talk with quite a few people inside the store for a few hours though. It was UNBELIEVABLE how many people were there during the peak. They estimate a couple thousand people rolled through the doors! Thanks to Louden for staffing the event.