PDA

View Full Version : Honda EU 2000 FOR SALE

Jon
June 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Well Kittens sold but mine has not. basically the same exact Honda EU 2000 inverter generator. Bought new in 2011 as a replacement for one borrowed by Mr Rybo and subsequently stolen. He replaced it and I'm selling it as I've got a back up. New with probably less than 10 hours. These things run forever and are Honda reliable. Granted it's not noisy which seems to be a requirement for club racers but then again it's nice to be able to hear when you're camping. A steal at $800
Jon @ 720 eight for 1 60 two 0. Thanks.

mkdiehl
June 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Dibs!!!!!!

rybo
June 4th, 2012, 09:15 PM
I did buy and deliver this generator to Jon after he was kind enough to lend me his. It was in my trailer when it was stolen.

I'm still rather angry about that, but was glad that I could replace what was so kindly lent to me.

I can say that I've bought a bunch of stuff from Jon over the years and that everything has been extremely well taken care of - really in top shape. I'd bet $20 that this generator is no exception.

I can also say with certainty that it was considerably more $$ than the current asking price. This is a great deal.

DOUBLE A
June 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I think I put maybe 2 of those hours on it at Laguna seca last year, really nice generator and transported with bubble wrap, always WELL taken care of! Oh and great deal! Thanks again Jon for letting me borrow that gem!

Jon
June 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the love guys and yes it'll make someone a real fine companion rather camping or running a set of warmers at the track.
C U all this weekend,
JG

Jon
June 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM
EU 2000i's been sold.