PDA

View Full Version : racing-underground/racingfor.me invite?

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Not that I partake in such activities, but not having SpeedTV means I never get to see Sexy Ben at the races.

Anyone have an invite to Racingfor.me they can share? Or, a torrent would be just fine too of any of the ripped racing. I have plenty of space and can seed if anyone is interested in an informal trading...

??

JimWilson29
May 30th, 2012, 09:53 AM
If I get another invite I will let you know. I've invited two people in the past and neither are using them which has screwed my rating so it might be awhile.

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 09:56 AM
If I get another invite I will let you know. I've invited two people in the past and neither are using them which has screwed my rating so it might be awhile.

Excellent.

If you watch any of the recent races, don't delete the local files! :D

JimWilson29
May 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Excellent.

I've about filled up a TB hard drive. I have every motogp, moto2, wsbk, isle of mann race since 2008.

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 10:08 AM

Excellent.

I've about filled up a TB hard drive. I have every motogp, moto2, wsbk, isle of mann race since 2008.

Well then, do I have an sFTP site for you!

Chadwick929
May 30th, 2012, 01:33 PM
I did the same thing... :evil:

sheispoison
May 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I have given out invites to like 6 people that don't use them and their accounts are gone. I'll prob never get another invite. I think Wilson is the only person I invited that still uses it.

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 03:46 PM
WTF peeps.

Would it be easier if we used a shared FTP (or like) site?

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 08:03 PM
GOT ONE!

Thanks unnamed person!

(AMA DSB and SB download in progress)

vort3xr6
May 30th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Host the files on the MRA forums Dave!! If they are Eurosport 2 I am gonna lose it.

fearandlove
May 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Now that Dave got an invite I can chime in without being an ass...

I have a Demonoid invite that I'd love to trade for a racingfor.me invite.

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Host the files on the MRA forums Dave!! If they are Eurosport 2 I am gonna lose it.

I am just grabbing the AMA stuff right now, but there is a tone of Eurosport stuff on there.

Files are going to be too big to post for general download though...MRA-general-meeting-USB-file-copy anyone?

JimWilson29
May 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Howdy folks,

Just as a reminder for the 'established' members and for all the newbies:

RFM does not want you to share our members files anywhere else outside this community.
We have a lot of people capturing race content specifically for this site and do not want to have their content shared anywhere else but Racing For Me. A lot of money has been invested for all the equipment, pay-tv subscriptions and what not, they spend a lot of time and energy into their caps, so please respect those sacrifices.

This year we will be actively looking for RFM files outside this community. New systems have been put in place, so we WILL find you if you do decide to re-upload our content. Doing so, will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN, without any option of coming back into this community. We do not mind it if you share it with family and friends, but please do not re-upload the content to other sites. That is not why we have spend so much money.

So please keep that in mind when you download files from Racing For Me.

Thanks in advance,

The RFM Team.

dave.gallant
May 30th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Howdy folks,

Just as a reminder for the 'established' members and for all the newbies:

RFM does not want you to share our members files anywhere else outside this community.
We have a lot of people capturing race content specifically for this site and do not want to have their content shared anywhere else but Racing For Me. A lot of money has been invested for all the equipment, pay-tv subscriptions and what not, they spend a lot of time and energy into their caps, so please respect those sacrifices.

This year we will be actively looking for RFM files outside this community. New systems have been put in place, so we WILL find you if you do decide to re-upload our content. Doing so, will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN, without any option of coming back into this community. We do not mind it if you share it with family and friends, but please do not re-upload the content to other sites. That is not why we have spend so much money.

So please keep that in mind when you download files from Racing For Me.

Thanks in advance,

The RFM Team.

Good point.

Titus
May 31st, 2012, 09:54 AM
Hey Dave, I have an invite to IPtorrents I can share. Some of the races I can find there, but not all.

If anyone has a racingfor.me invite, I'll trade one for an IPTorrents invite.

WolFeYeZ
June 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Im looking for a racing underground invite as well. I am a good seeder on private sites with a dedicated seed computer. For example my stats on superseeeds.org is "Ratio: 6.43 Up: 205.47 GB Down: 31.94 GB "

Send me a message if you have one and I will be eternally grateful 8)