PDA

View Full Version : Need 1, maybe 2 riders for 4-hour

random hero
May 29th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Looking for A rider, possibly a second if circumstances are right for the 4 hour... Don't have to be Lightning McQueen fast, but someone who can run sub 2:10 min/laps @ HPR would be appreciated :lol: My teammate and I still looking at both "Pony Express" and "True Endurance"... If we end up running true endurance we have 2 identical 05/06 gsxr1000 that will likely be used, on Pirelli rubber, wee can work out the details later... Important details now, you'll need to be proficient in profanity, have a good sense of humor and be able to put up w/my dick head teammate (he's not THAT bad).. Most important prerequisite is you must be able to start the race w/your transponder.... (cough, peter... cough)

Also, I'll rent my Ducati 848 for the endurance race for the low low fee of $8000 (including new rubber of your choice), the kicker is you get to keep the rental bike @ the conclusion of the race.... what a deal :twisted:

peace & love,
Luke

random hero
May 29th, 2012, 09:13 PM
I'll also do the true endurance w/someone on the Duc for $7500 and let you take it home on Sunday...

Jon
May 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
warning warning warning, a Ducati will not finish said race as Ducati will require maintenance prior to 4 hours. Believe me I tried, Jason Disolvo tried and others have tried, a Ducati isn't an endurance bike.
Just kidding Luke go ahead

TRK
May 29th, 2012, 10:06 PM
You know the true Endurance is ONE bike all four hours. Not two identical bikes.

Just making sure :wink:

random hero
May 30th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Jon- Duc made it 3 hours last year... I know deep down you have ducati envy..just pony up the $$ and it's yours :P

TRK- I know, I just meant we have a backup bike that's similar, and a second machine for the "chosen ones" to practice/familiarize themselves with before the actual race.

rforsythe
May 30th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Jon- ... I know deep down you have ducati envy..

:lol:

nobasin
May 30th, 2012, 02:42 PM
pm sent.