PDA

View Full Version : Endurance Race weekend - Corner worker love

Ray-Ray
May 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Hey Guys,

So last year for the endurance race weekend we collected enough money to give our corner workers an extra $100 each that worked the 4 hour endurance race. I challenge each and every one of you go donate again this year. Are you up for it?? I sure hope so! Remember the corner workers make it possible for YOU to race. I will have a "donate" bucket that I will be running around with so please remember to bring some cash with you to the track.

Other things needed for the race weekend:

Gatorade
Energy snacks
Fruit
Energy Drinks - Red Bull, Monster, ect

Your gratitude is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ray-Ray

Ray-Ray
June 5th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Come on guys!!! Don't forget about our corner workers! Lets show them how much they are needed!!!

Please don't forget about them.

Thanks...

jrscooter
June 5th, 2012, 09:25 AM
im down for helping the corner workers. ill bring some gatorade. like how many do i need to bring? 15-20? 30?

Slo
June 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I will bring bottled water... And looking into "possibly" bringing rockstar stuff for them.

Ray-Ray
June 5th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I will bring bottled water... And looking into "possibly" bringing rockstar stuff for them.

We have plenty of water thanks to Taste of Philly. We sure could use Gatorade and rockstar, monster or redbull.

Thank you!!

blaircsf
June 7th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Anything in particular you are still in need of?

Ray-Ray
June 7th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Anything in particular you are still in need of?

Gatorade!!

jrscooter
June 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
im bringing 30 gatorades!! will have them all in a cooler. where do i need to take them. ill be there friday night if ray ray wants them then??

MadVlad
June 7th, 2012, 11:51 AM
As far as snacks what is preferred? Seems like drinks are covered. I know I'm doing corner work and well having diabetes I'll need snacks anyways so I'll take something popular so everyone can chow too. Any preferences?

Sol Performance
June 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM
If it isn't already, I have the energy drinks covered!