PDA

View Full Version : Supermoto/Motard racing

James87
May 22nd, 2012, 08:51 AM
I have done some searches and couldn't find a definitive answer but is Supermoto/Motard allowed in any of the classes?

I have an old CR250 that I've been trying to figure out what to do with for a good year now, and I'm thinking about going this route.

Thank ya kindly

NossLou
May 22nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Talk to hammer...he can get you straightened out with every available option of getting that bike on the track...

James87
May 22nd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks Nosslou, Ill get ahold of him for some info.

NossLou
May 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM
btw yes is allowable in a more than a few classes, Hammer can also let you know about events at IMI and Bandimere.....

T Baggins
May 22nd, 2012, 01:00 PM
I have done some searches and couldn't find a definitive answer but is Supermoto/Motard allowed in any of the classes?

I have an old CR250 that I've been trying to figure out what to do with for a good year now, and I'm thinking about going this route.

Thank ya kindly

Colorado Class
LWGP
STU
MVU
MVO
etc, etc, etc...

:D

Tumbleweed
May 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
I have been running my Sumo bike with the MRA for the last couple of seasons. It is a blast. This last weekend at PPIR I ran in the following classes.

Colorado Class
SuperTwins GTU
AmU
Thunderbike

The Sumo is competitive in both Colorado Class and SuperTwins GTU. Not so much in the other classes but still good for track time and running with faster guys on faster bikes.

I am planning on running the Pueblo round and the next PPIR round. If you have a Sumo bring it and sign up for some of these classes. It will be a great time and hopefully we can woop on some streetbikes together.