PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna borrow my GoPro for PPIR?

AR
May 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I'm going to PPIR this weekend. I'm not racing, just walking around and goofing off.

I'll be wearing a blue Nuggets hat, the stupidest looking sunglasses you've ever seen, and a black backpack. Just walk up and ask me about it or reply here.

I DGAF who you are or what you race or if the damned thing falls off and gets smashed to bits.. We can do whatever camera angles you want. I have a suction cup mount and probably a couple of stickies.

If you bring your laptop, I can x-fer the files right then and there.

Why would I bother? I don't have the money to race all that much (if at all) this year, and, if someone can use my shit, by all means go for it.

Reason for not racing... career change. Turns out I'm incapable of the 9-5 workaday bullshit. Makes me wanna kill myself. I figured out a way to do my own thing and make money working 24/7. I'm A MUCH happier person these days.

d_mob
May 17th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Sure, drop it off with me (David - #78) in garage #1 and I'll make a nice multi-camera video for one of the races. I already have sticky mounts on front and rear, so just be sure your case is locked and you have proper mount on bottom of case.

Thanks -

HAMMER
May 17th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Ill slap it on also for a race or two ... I have mounts too ..

Fastt Racing
May 17th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I have front and rear mounts, and only used my buddies go pro once last year. He just flew to St. Louis for a week, and I was hoping to borrow his this weekend. I would love the chance to get some cool footage for a video this year. See you there Aston. Why are you not racing?

TRK
May 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Would love to

AR
May 17th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Why are you not racing?

I quit a management job that paid well but made life suck to work my summer/college job and write sales letters on the side. It's a long, personal story. I brainwashed myself (w/ college help) into thinking that if I can't write literary stuff then I'm shit. Turns out I suck at literature but rock at sales copy. I guess I had to get my ass kicked a lot before I started winning.

I have a ton of mounts and attachments. I'll bring everything I have. My cam is TORE UP tho. I put it next to an 8lb ammonal blast a couple months ago and had to replace the shattered eyepiece. It still functions fine, just looks like it's been through hell and back. LOL.

I'll do my best to put the cam in as many people's hands as possible this weekend, starting w/ everyone who replied here.

WolFeYeZ
May 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Im in for this too. Dibs during the Superstreet race :P

AR
May 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Im in for this too. Dibs during the Superstreet race :P

You got it man.

Either find me or lemme know what you're riding.