PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha R6

parapuke
May 16th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I'm ready to try something new. I've mentioned to a couple of people my race bike was for sale, and had a few interested parties inquire further so thought I'd just make a post.

2008 Yamaha R6 Specs

Clean non salvage Kansas Title in hand with no liens

This bike has not been crashed period.

Currently has vinyl wrap on the upper and lower for sponsor exposure, but has a Totally Graphic Designs paint job underneath. This wrap is a year old and wouldn't take much to remove.

Motor is stock with 400 street miles, two sprint races in Oct at TWS, and half a track day at Hallett.

Penske 8987 piggyback rear shock (550 spring)

Traxxion Dynamics AK-GAS front forks (9.5 springs both forks)

Ohlins steering damper

YEC ECU and YEC sub harness

STM Slipper Clutch

Bazzaz Z-Fi TC unit with handlebar fuel map and TC dial

Bazzaz Z-AFM self mapping unit

All the following are Graves parts:
Quick change front end, quick change rear end, rear sets, radiator cap, front and rear brake lines, full Ti WORKS system with carbon fiber canister, steering damper mount, WORKS stacks,

All the following are Woodcraft parts:
Clip ons, left and right case covers, shark fin

Sharkskinz bodywork with Hotbodies windscreen

CRG folding clutch and brake levers

Vesrah brake pads in the front

Vortex 520 gearing and D.I.D. ERV3 chain

Motion Pro revolver throttle

Ariete 90 degree valve stems

Ceramic bearings in the wheels

GYTR air filter

Keyless fuel cap

Renthal Grips

This bike needs a rider and is ready to run up front. I'll try to load some photos, but no promises I'll get it figured out. Lap timer is not included, but $300 Graves rear stand will be included. Email me and I'd be happy to send them. Price is very firm at $12,000 unless you don't want the quick change front and rear (those were $1,000 each). Bike is located in South Central Kansas. Thanks.
bwood31@cox.net

parapuke
May 16th, 2012, 07:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/parapuke/Image.jpg

parapuke
May 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/parapuke/Image2.jpg[/img]

parapuke
May 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/parapuke/Image1.jpg

parapuke
May 17th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Bike also has
Alien Motion Lightweight lithium battery

TechSpec tank grip pads

random hero
May 21st, 2012, 09:49 PM
I know this seller personally... he's a great guy, honest and would give you the shirt off his back. You could also eat off of his oil pan, he keeps his bikes CLEAN!

Hope all is well Brett, if you'd like to be a real man and buy a Duc 848 you know where to find me..

Luke

parapuke
May 23rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
I know this seller personally... he's a great guy, honest and would give you the shirt off his back. You could also eat off of his oil pan, he keeps his bikes CLEAN!

Hope all is well Brett, if you'd like to be a real man and buy a Duc 848 you know where to find me..

Luke

Luke
How is your world? Thanks for the bump. This bike sold this afternoon, but for anyone looking for a similar setup bike please send my friend Chris an email as he has a 2009 R6 and 2010 R6 for sale. Most of the same parts, minus the quick change front (I believe they have quick change rears though). He is asking $9,000 each for his bikes.
cscarey21 at gmail dot com