PDA

View Full Version : TrackDaz @ Miller June 23-24!

trackpimp
May 14th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Hey gang.. Not going to make it to HPR this year as I have in the last couple of seasons..

I wanted to give you all the heads up that I'm hosting a weekend on the perimeter track this summer at MILLER. Yeah, its the same config that SBK uses. We're going to run a 2-groups/30 minute sessions format.

We also have a new EF2000iS generator we'll give away to someone, along with a set of Chickenhawk tire warmers.. To get a shot at winning that stuff, just sign up!

Regular price is $275/day.. MRA-Racer Price will be $250/day!
Contact me directly dustin@trackdaz.com for MRA price.

Maybe we'll see some of you guys there!

Munch
May 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Dustin, you guys running both days? I want to get back out to Miller, and back to back days on the Perimeter course might make that happen :)

trackpimp
May 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Tell your friends to go with you.. I currently don't have enough signups for this.. If that doesn't change by this Saturday or Sunday, I'm likely going to pull the plug.

Yeah, its for perimeter track both days, 2 ALS ambulances on site, etc..

evomach
May 15th, 2012, 07:14 PM
It might have been beneficial to your signups to post something up on the utahsba forum

apriliarider
May 16th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I am planning to do both days at Miller in June, and I know another buddy who intends to sign up. (I'll get ahold of him right away). I guess we better get that done in the next 48 hours so you know there are at least 2 more who will make the trip.