PDA

View Full Version : Some PPIR info for this upcoming weekend

JimWilson29
May 14th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Thursday night the gates will be open from 5pm-8pm. They ask that no one arrives prior to 5pm due to a corporate event they are holding.

Friday morning the gates open at 8am.

Friday and Saturday nights gate closes at 11:30pm.

Friday test and tune is being put on by the track and is 9am-5pm, with a lunch break from 12:30-1:30. The price is $150. There is no half day pricing. If you have rented a garage from the MRA for the weekend, you may move into it on Friday. They will have Western Ambulance on site and a crash cart. At this time no corner workers.

RV Hookups are available on a first come first served basis and are $50.00 for the weekend. Please do not park in an RV space unless you have paid for an RV Power tag at the gate.

dave.gallant
May 14th, 2012, 11:17 AM
How late are the gates open on Friday evening?

hcr25
May 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Are there going to be corner workers and a ambulance?

T Baggins
May 14th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Why is the sky blue?

dave.gallant
May 14th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Why is the sky blue?

Aliens.

Am I sleeping in the driveway (like usual) on Friday night or what? :)

T Baggins
May 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Why is the sky blue?

Aliens.

Depends on if you arrive before 11:30 (and whether or not the aliens abduct you again while you are sleeping in the driveway)

dave.gallant
May 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Why is the sky blue?

Aliens.

Depends on if you arrive before 11:30 (and whether or not the aliens abduct you again while you are sleeping in the driveway)

Holy shnit. They will be manning the tunnel gate until 11:30 at night on Friday? How awesome!

(fwiw, everyone makes a big deal out of the alien "probe". I don't know what all the fuss is about...)

Bueller999
May 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Will there be Parade laps either day this weekend, I will be bringing my wifes Ninja250 if so, she has not been on this track yet and I would like her to be able to ride it. I think some of the street riders we are encouraging to come spectate would be interested too. And I can start pushing it if I know for sure.

T Baggins
May 14th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Will there be Parade laps either day this weekend, I will be bringing my wifes Ninja250 if so, she has not been on this track yet and I would like her to be able to ride it. I think some of the street riders we are encouraging to come spectate would be interested too. And I can start pushing it if I know for sure.

I'd think we'd do it BOTH days if there is interest. At HPR on Saturday, we had exactly zero people sign up / line up for it...

Promote away and let's see what happens... :D

rforsythe
May 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Call it "superstreet light" and see what happens. :twisted:

JimWilson29
May 14th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Are there going to be corner workers and a ambulance?

Ambulance but no corner workers at this time.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Why is the sky blue?
Rayleigh scattering of sunlight.

Slo
May 17th, 2012, 12:41 PM

I'd think we'd do it BOTH days if there is interest. At HPR on Saturday, we had exactly zero people sign up / line up for it...

Promote away and let's see what happens... :D

<--didn't know about this, I will put word out about this as well.

graphite675
May 17th, 2012, 12:42 PM
What time are the gates opening Saturday morning?

Ray-Ray
May 17th, 2012, 12:54 PM
What time are the gates opening Saturday morning?

6am!!