PDA

View Full Version : MRA Safety - Rybo's recovery

rybo
May 11th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hi all,

As you all know by now, last weekend I had a big off in T2 at High Plains. In the week since I've received numerous messages, well wishes and offers for assistance in my recovery, all of which are greatly appreciated. A couple of folks have come up and made some meals for me and my family, taking pressure off of Sarah who has taken on the bulk of the burden of my being incapacitated.

I realize that some of you are far away, but that you still may want to do something. Please read on if this might be you.

The MRA safety crew performed flawlessly in taking care of me last Sunday. They do this for the minimal dollars that we pay them and they often aren't thanked enough for their work. They have been doing this work with equipment that isn't always optimal or ideally suited for the job.

The MRA is at a point where it needs a new recovery vehicle for picking up downed bikes on the track. The one we are using now has been in service for many years and is ready to retire.

If you were thinking of doing something for me to help me recover please consider spending any money you would have by donating a few bucks to helping the MRA buy a new recovery vehicle to pick up downed riders / bikes. I'm eternally thankful for the work that crew does week in and week out for us and know that without their efforts we simply cannot do what we do. Let's keep them well equipped so that they can keep doing this awesome work on our behalf.

You can follow the link below to donate at any time - just put "new 4 wheeler" in the subject line for your donation.

Again - I'm so very thankful for the support of my MRA family, My recovery is not going to be all that fast, but each message I receive brightens my day. I will be at each of the races between now and when I can race again and I can't wait to be back on track with all of you!

Scott

https://www.mra-racing.org/secure/payment.cfm