PDA

View Full Version : Race weekend

-TK-
May 7th, 2012, 01:59 PM
As a spectator I just wanted to say good job and thanks to everyone that raced, work, or attended the races this weekend. Great weather and great riding make for a great weekend. I always have a blast at the MRA races. There's a lot that goes into making these races happen and I'm glad that we have a club to support here in Colorado and the people making it happen. I spoke with a few other spectators out at the track and it's interesting how far some of the people came out by themselves just to watch even though they didn't know anyone racing or had never been to a race before. Keep up the promotion!

Best wishes to those that tasted the dirt this weekend. Hoping for a strong and quick recovery for you all.

JimWilson29
May 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Nice to see you there this weekend, Tim. You should come out more often.

-TK-
May 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM
I plan on making as many of the races as I can this year and bringing as many people as I can with me. I only made it to two last year. With my new career (no work Saturdays!) and me getting a truck later this summer hopefully next season I'll be coming...and riding! Best of luck to everyone in round two!

Louden
May 7th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Thank you for supporting the MRA, can't wait to see you on the track.